Feb 3, 2010

Weekend of Crapness

Well Last weekend was a fail on the climbing side, only one new lead climb done, the rest was all top ropes. Still it was good to get out with good company to a few new locations.

Saturday: Mt Cuthbert
I've remembered why I dislike slab, it's normally run out here, my lead head is not what it should be. Despite being able to do the moves I couldn't bring myself to lead the full climbs. Warming up on Quiver was probably my first mistake.

Sunday: Churchman's Brook
Some fun climbs although most of my time was taken up with setting up climbs with Eve. Was good to practise some trad placements. First route (15) was also done on lead, for the grade it has some dodgey moves.

I need to sort out my mind and get it back into leading mode, guess its a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment