Mar 3, 2010

Inconvenience

Well best laid plans never workout the way they're supposed to. I started last week with a trip to Rockface for a 1.5hr bouldering session that went really well. I'm noticing progress in grip strength and made good progress on a couple of hard (for me) bouldering problems.

Thursday I didn't end up doing much climbing as I fell doing a traverse and sprained my left ankle, this messed up the weekend plans so no where near as much climbing was done.

This week the plans are: Rockface tonight, Urban Ascent on Thursday and a day climbing outdoors on the weekend. Next week I'm off to Melbourne for the week so I'll try and get to one of the gyms over there for somewhere different. If I had leave I'd stick around for the weekend but not possible at present... I'm sure I'll be over there again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment